A boy was SWALLOWED by an escalator in Turkey | Horrifing footage

Turkey : A CCTV footage of one of the metro station in Turkey captured horrifying moment that shocked us.A nine year old boy got stuck in an escalator.

The boy was playing on the escalator and suddenly somehow the boys was swallowed by the escalator.The boy's leg disappeared into the escalator.Seeing this the boy's mother rushed to him and tried hard to rescue him,soon some other people gathered there.

Fortunately, beside the malfunction of the escalator , the was saved with some minor injuries.Police are investigating the matter.
A boy was SWALLOWED by an escalator in Turkey | Horrifing footage A boy was SWALLOWED by an escalator in Turkey | Horrifing footage Reviewed by wiki Info on May 11, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.